Adili High School (AHS) is a product of a joint venture between top educationists, clerics and keen stake holders with a common intent to build and operate a quality Co-Education Secondary School. AHS intends to:
- Deliver the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Nurture students to become employable,healthy and active citizens who are able to make economic contribution to society.
- Provide a resource for the whole community.
- Give access to Spiritual Regeneration.
- Expect the best in everyone.
"WE CHERISH ETHICS"
To provide quality Secondary School education which will assist students in their Spiritual, Intellectual, Creative, Physical and Emotional growth.
To be an academic institution for students where Ethics are cherished, thinking is developed and nurtured guided by Christian ethos.
Location & Address
Adili High School Campus is located at Laizer Hamlet, Moshono ward,Arusha District about 8.5 Kilometers South east of Arusha City. Taking the City’s Clock Tower as a reference point, a drive along Nyerere Road, Mandela Road (Formerly, Old Moshi Road), to the right on Lokii road which will get you there after crossing the railway lines.