ADMISSION CRITERIA AND ENTRY QUALIFICATIONS FOR O – LEVEL
O level Admission to Adili involves two steps:
Step 1 – Completion and submission of our Application Form.
Step 2 – Interview.This is mainly a written assessment. This varies according to learner’s level.
The interviews take place at school and in other authorized centres.
Form One Admission criteria
The applicants must have successfully completed seven years (7) of Primary School Education as per Tanzania education system. Application forms for (form one) are usually issued in early June every year.
This year Form One (2019 admission) interviews will take place in two phases:
Phase 1 : Saturday 29th September 2018 and Sunday 30th September 2018
Phase 2 : Saturday 27th October 2018 and Sunday 28th September 2018
Students can choose to sit for an interview in either of the two days either in phase 1 or phase 2. The interviews will take place at school and in other authorized centres which are:
ARUSHA: ADILI SECONDARY SCHOOL
- ARUSHA SECONDARY SCHOOL
- DAR ES SALAAM – MSIMBAZI CENTRE PRIMARY SCHOOL
- DODOMA – ST PAUL CATHEDRAL
Form II, III, and IV Admission criteria
Admission for these classes is subjected to good performance in Form Two National Assesment (FTNA) as well as passing the interviews.
Interviews for these classes take place at school. FIII interviews take place at any time of the year while for Form II and Form IV they take place in early January every year i.e before National Examinations registration period.
Admission criteria and Entry qualifications for A- Level
- At least ten (10) points in combination subjects.
- At least three (3) passes including those of combination subjects.
- Aggregate points not more than 25 points i.e atleast Division Three.
iv.Not more than 25 years of age at the year of admission.
Given the assessment results, the feedback is given to the parents directly within two days after the interview. This feedback could either be :
- Admitted without any condition (For those who meet the criteria)
- Admitted with condition (For those who have academic potential and are likely to succeed at Adili.This mainly involves the enrollment in remedial classes for development or strenghtening of specific skills)
Not Admitted (For those who do not meet the criteria).
Those who qualify will be given the Joining Instruction Forms.